Here's a selection of personal projects I have been involved in.
- YNAB Debt Sync — reconciles two YNAB budgets when dealing with short-term lending (spotting cash to each other), identifying which transactions are missing from each budget. Find out what it's for, and how the algorithm works.
- My PeaZip fork — ensures the user doesn’t end up with intermediate directories when extracting an archive to a new subfolder.
- Horari Global — A Greasemonkey script to integrate class timetables in the UPF student portal.
- ttupf — Evolution of Horari Global, an open-source web app for creating custom UPF timetables.
- Timetable Planner — My final AI assignment where we leveraged ttupf's OAuth API to build study plans based on real university schedules.
- Event scheduler — A project for a distributed applications course. Integrates Google APIs to streamline event scheduling and notification by distance from the event.
- PyElla Names — Open-source python module that attempts to separate Spanish fullnames into first name, first surname and second surname.
- CarePhone — project for a human-computer interaction course. Attempts to prevent users from making embarrassing phonecalls.